Okay,pick a card. Any card.  好,随便选一张
All right,now memorize it.  好,记住
Show it to everybody.  给大家看
Got it?  好了吗?
All right. Give it back to me.  好,还给我
Five of hearts.  红心5
Real magic does exist.  这真是太神奇了
Joey,how do you do it?  乔伊,你怎么变出来的?
I can't tell you that.  天机不可泄漏
Somebody's at the door on the ceiling.  天花板上有人叫门了
That's our unbelievably loud upstairs neighbor.  我们楼上的芳邻吵得要命
He took up the carpets, and now you can hear everything.  他把地毯拆掉 现在简直是鸡犬相闻
Why don't you go ask him to just,"Step lightly,please?"  干脆请他“轻声漫步”好了
I have,like five times. But the guy is   我试过五次了 但那傢伙魅力无穷
... I go up there to yell, then I end up apologizing to him.  我上去大呼小叫 最后还跟他赔不是
That is silly!  太荒谬了
I'll go up and tell him to keep it down.  我上去叫他小声点
-All right,be my guest. -Good luck.  好,请便 祝你好运
All right,  好…
...if you wanna know how I did it, I'll show you.  如果你们想知道 我是怎么变的我就告诉你们
When you handed me back the card, what you didn't   你把牌还给我的时候 趁你们不注意…
... I looked at it so fast, it was invisible to the naked eye.  我很快看一眼 肉眼是看不到的
I just did it.  我刚才办到了
Just did it again.  又来一次
Here,I'll slow it down so you guys can see it. Ready?  来,我放慢动作 让你们看,好了没?
-I got it now! -Okay.  我懂了 好啊
Thank you.  谢谢
The One Where Chandler Can't Remember Which Sister  本集播出: “钱德不记得泡了哪个妹妹”
Anybody got a length of rope about 6 feet long,with a noose at the end?  谁有一条六尺长的绳子 末端打了活结的?
-Honey,what's the matter? -I just saw Janice.  亲爱的,怎么了? 我刚才看到珍妮丝了
She was at Rockefeller Center,skating with her husband. She looked so happy.  她在洛克斐勒中心 和她丈夫溜冰,看起来好幸福
I almost feel bad for whipping that kid's pretzel at them.  我简直不忍心拿那个小孩的 椒盐卷饼打他们
I remember the first time I saw Katherine after we broke up.  我记得我跟凯萨琳分手后 第一次跟她见面的情形
She was walking and talking with her friend,Donna.  她跟她朋友唐娜 走在一块儿说遣笑
God,it killed me!  老天,我难过死了
But you ended up having sex with both of them that afternoon.  但你那天下午 和她们俩个上床了
Sorry,I just Any excuse to tell that story.  对不起,我就是… 不计一切地要讲那件事
There's a party tomorrow. You'll feel better then.  钱德,明天要开派对 你就会高兴一点了
I'm gonna be okay. You don't have to throw a party for me.  我不会有事的 你们不必为我开派对
It's Joey's birthday.  是乔伊的生日派对
Then if anybody should have a party, it should be him.  如果有人应该开派对 那就非乔伊莫属
I cannot believe she's still up there.  我真不敢相信她还在楼上
Well,he totally screwed up the punch line.  他把关键句完全念砸了
You know,it's supposed to be  你知道,应该是…
How's that coffee coming,dear?  咖啡好了没有,亲爱的?
Right away,Mr. IKaplan.  马上来,卡普兰先生
I'm not suppose to drink it. It makes me gassy.  我不应该喝咖啡,老是放屁
I know.  我知道
I'll bet you're thinking, "What's an   你一定在想 这么聪明的女孩…
...who wants to be in fashion doing making coffee?"  有志在服装界大展鸿图 怎么在这里泡咖啡?
You got me.  被你猜中了
Don't think I haven't noticed your potential.  别以为我没注意到你的潜力
I've got a project for you that's a lot more related to fashion.  我有一份和时装 很有关系的工作要交给你
-How does that sound? -That sounds great!  怎么样? 太棒了
-Come on over here,sweetheart. -Thank you so much.  过来,甜心 太感谢了
I need these hangers separated ASAP.  我要马上把这些衣架分开
You're welcome.  不客气
Oh,God,I hate my job! I hate it.  老天,我痛恨我的工作 恨死了…
I know,honey. I'm sorry.  我知道,亲爱的,我很遗撼
I want to quit,but then I think l should stick it out.  我想辞职 但我又觉得应该挺下去
Then I think:  然后我又想…
"Why would a person stay in such a   为什么要做这种 有损尊严的工作?
...just because it's remotely related to the field they're interested in?  难道只因为这份工作 和我的兴趣有一点点关系吗?
Gee,I don't know,Rach.  老天,我不知道,瑞秋
Order up! Yentl soup,James Beans, and a Howdy,hold the Doody.  点菜吧,杨朵汤,詹姆
斯豆 随便你点什么都行
Come on,I'm sorry. I didn't  好了,对不起,我不是…
I don't mind paying my dues.  我不介意吃苦
But how much will I learn   但扶得了关节炎的 女裁缝上厕所gassy
... by walking Myra, the   我要怎样才能够…
...to the bathroom?  学会什么叫时装?
Hi.  嗨
Is my misery amusing to you?  你觉得我的苦难很有趣吗?
I'm sorry,I   对不起,我只是…
It's not funny. This is actually my job.  这不好笑,这就是我的工作
Believe me,I've been there.  相信我,我是过来人
I had to sort mannequin heads at that Mannequins Plus.  我以前是在人体模特儿公司 给模特儿的头分类的
I'm just gonna go back to talking to my friend here.  我要继续跟我朋友聊天
You can go back to enjoying your little hamburger.  你可以继续享用你的汉堡
Just one other thing.  还有一件事
I work at Bloomingdale's.  我在布鲁明戴尔百货公司上班
I might know of a possible job, if you're interested.  如果你有兴趣 我有个可能的工作机会
Do you want my pickle?  想吃我的腌黄瓜吗?
Hey,guys.  大家好
-Hey,Gunther. -Hi.  嘿,甘瑟 嗨