英语短篇美文
英语短篇美文(精选16篇)
随着网络文化的发展,美文的概念已经不限定于某种文体,或某类内容。网络文化是一种开放、自由的文化,给美文的概念也赋予了更多的开放自由的元素,好散文是美文,好诗歌是美文,好小说是美文,好论文是美文,一条写得好的手机短信,或一段能让人会心而笑的笑话也是美文,以下是店铺给大家整理收集的英语短篇美文(精选16篇),供大家阅读参考。
英语短篇美文 篇1
Every morning,you are defining how your life would be like.
每一天早上,你都在定义你未来人生的模样。
No,I'm not saying the cliche that every morning you have the chance to make a different decision.
不,我并不是在说“你每天早上都可以做出不同的抉择”这种陈词滥调。
What I'm suggesting is that how you choose to live your morning speaks a lot about how you choose to live your life.
我的意思是,你过每一个早上的态度,在很大程度上都说明了你过这一生的态度。
There are people who choose to get out of the bed in the last minute and grab whatever they can get to eat or even give up breakfast all together.
有的人选择早上在最后一刻才起床,随便抓点什么当早餐,或者干脆不吃早餐了。
These people are choosing to make their lives failures,because apparently they have no idea how to make solid plans and make life organized.
这些人是在选择让自己的生活变得失败,因为他们显然不知道如何制定有效的计划并让生活仅仅有条。
flowing的意思There are another kind of people who choose to make every morning in order.
还有一种人,他们选择让每个早晨都过得有规律。
They get up relatively early and can finish a lot of things before they go to work.
他们会在一个比较早的时间起床,并且能在上班前搞定很多事情。
That makes the whole day way easier for them and make them more productive in the office.
这会让他们的一天都轻松得多,也会让他们在上班的时候更有创造力。
Yes,how you live your morning does speak a lot about how you live your life.
是的,你如何过你的早上,你就如何过你的一生。
Don't underestimate it.
千万别小看了这一点。
英语短篇美文 篇2
If life treats you unfairly.
如果生活对你不公。
Don't cry.Don't shout.Don't complain to anyone.
不要哭泣。不要叫嚷。也不要向任何人抱怨。
Because that's just how life is.
因为这就是生活。
It's never fair.
它从来就不是公平的。
Let me tell you a story.Once upon a time there were two boys.
让我来给你讲一个故事吧。从前,有两个男孩。
One of them was short and the other was tall.
他们其中一个很矮,而另一个很高。
They stood in front of a low wall and both wanted to see what was beyond that wall.
他们同时站在了一堵矮墙面前,都想看看墙那边是什么。
The taller one could easily do that but the shorter one needed to stand on a chair to reach the height.
个子高的那个很轻易就能做到,但个子矮的那个却需要站在椅子上才能达到同样的高度。
To the taller one the chair was only a chair.
对于个子高的那个,这个椅子只不过是个椅子。
But the shorter one called the chair Justice,because it made the situation "fair".
可矮的那个却把它称为“正义”,因为它带来了“公平”。
Well,real life is just like this.It's not fair.
其实真实的生活不就像是这样吗?它并不公平。
Most people complain about it and stop at just complaining about it,while a few others choose to bear this unfairness and try to discover their own strength.
大部分人会为此而抱怨,而且仅仅止步于抱怨;而还有一小部分人,他们选择承受这种不公,并试着发掘自己的力量。
And this second kind are the ones who have a chance to truly run the world.
只有这第二种人才有可能成为世界真正的主人。
Only by bearing unfairness can you bear responsibility.
你得承受得起委屈,才能承受得了责任。
That's how life works.
生活就是这么运作的。
英语短篇美文 篇3
Everyone has that period in which they find those who are close to them start to seem annoying .
每个人都会经历这样的时期:发现身边那些亲近的人开始变得有点烦了。
You suddenly realized that they've always been talking and talking.
你会突然意识到,长久以来他们就一直不停地在说啊说。
They never stopped.
他们从来就没有停过。
Some of us get angry with them,thinking they are trying too hard to intervene in our lives.
我们中的有些人,会开始变得愤怒,觉得他们对我们的生活介入太多。
But don't.
但是,请不要愤怒。
Only those who really care about you will bother saying so much to you.
只有那些真正关心我们的人才会费劲对我们说这么多。
It's just that maybe they don't know the right way to put it.
只是,他们可能并不知道正确的相处办法。
Some of them push too hard because they care too much.
他们中有些人逼得太紧,那是因为他们太在乎。
Some of them speak too much because they worry about you too much.
他们中的有些人说得太多,那是因为他们太担心你。
They do this because they love you.
他们这么做,都是因为爱你。
So don't push them away.
所以,不要将他们拒于千里之外。
Just find a way to let them know what you truly want.
去一个办法告诉他们你真的想要的是什么吧。
And let them grow with you.
并且去让他们和你一起成长。
That will make both of you happy.
那会让你们双方都过得幸福。
Believe me.
相信我。
英语短篇美文 篇4
Greta always said,"dear,keep walking in sunshine!" no matter how terrible my day started,i always felt sunny walking home from greta’s house-even beneath the winter starlight.葛丽塔总是这样说:“亲爱的,请走在阳光里!”无论我过的每一天是如何糟糕地开始,从葛丽塔的小屋出来走回家的时候,即使是披着冬夜的星光,我都会感觉心情愉悦。
I arrived at greta’s house today just after sunset.an ambulance had stopped a few feet from her door,it’s red lights flashing.when i ran into the old house,greta recognized me right away.这天,我在傍晚后来到了葛丽塔的家。一辆救护停在她家门口附近,红的灯在闪烁不停。当我冲进她家的老房子,葛丽塔立刻认出了我。
She smiled at me with her unforgettable twinkling blue eyes.she was almost out of breath when she reached out and softly touched my arm.her last words to me were "dear,keep walking in sunshine!"她对我微笑,一双令人难忘的蓝眼睛闪烁着光芒。当她艰难地走出来,温柔地抚摸着我的胳膊的时候,她几乎已经奄奄一息。她对我说的最后一句话是:“亲爱的,记得一直要走在阳光下。”