The Little Match Girl
卖火柴的小女孩
on the street, snowing, windy and darkIt was Christmas Eve, a cold dark evening. There was coming a little poor girl. She was so cold and hungry. But she had to stay on the street. She had to sell the matches.
漆黑的大街上,大雪纷飞。在那个圣诞节的前夜,天又黑又冷,一个小女孩,衣衫单薄,又冷又饿可她不得不留在大街上卖火柴……
Girl: Oh, what a cold day! Matches…,matches…,who wants some matches?  Sir, would you buy some matches?
女孩(台词):噢,多么冷的天啊!火柴……火柴…..,谁要火柴啊?先生,你要卖点火柴吗?
Pedestrians 1: Oh, no, no.
行人1(台词):哦,不,不。
Girl: Merry Christmas, Sir, Madam. Do you want some matches? They’re cheap.
女孩(台词):圣诞快乐,先生,女士。你们要些火柴吧?很便宜的。
Pedestrians 2&3: Don’t waste the time. Let’s go.
行人2&3(台词):不要浪费时间。我们走吧。
Girl: My dear lady, buy a match from me, it’s…
女孩(台词):亲爱的女士,跟我买根火柴吧,它很……
Pedestrians 4: Don’t you see I’m busy? Go away!
行人4(台词):你没看见我很忙吗?走开!
Girl: Matches! Matches! Oh, please buy some…
女孩(台词): 火柴!火柴!噢,请买些……
Scene Ⅲ:A carriage rolled rapidly by. (A boy acted as the driver.)
场景三:一辆马车飞快地驰骋而过。(一个男孩扮演车夫驾着马车)
Carriage man: Oh, shit! Get away!
马车夫:喂,该死!快走开!
Girl: Ouch!(The girl fells down, and slips her slippers. A boy came)
女孩(台词):哎呀!(女孩跌倒了,拖鞋掉了。一个男孩跑过来。)
Boy: Aha! How big the slipper is. It will do for a cradle when I have a child.
男孩:哈哈!这只拖鞋好大呀。等我也有小孩时可以给他当摇篮。
Girl: My shoe…Please give it back to me, please!
女孩(台词): 我的鞋……请你把它还给我!
(The boy ran away with the big slipper though she was begging.)
(那个男孩不管她怎么哀求,还是拿着那只大拖鞋跑开了。)
Scene Ⅳ:The girl felt so cold and hungry. She came to a corner in the street and sat down.
场景四:女孩觉得又饿又冷。她来到一个拐角处坐了下来。
Girl: (Sadly) Oh, how can I do? I have still so many matches!Father will not let me go home if I
haven’t sold even one match. How can I do?
女孩(台词):(难过地)噢,我该怎么办呢?还有这么多火柴没有卖出去!如果我连一根火柴都没有卖出去,爸爸一定不让我回家。我该怎么办呢?
Girl: Oh, I’m so lonely. I’m so cold. I’m so hungry. No one cares about me. No one want my matches. Oh…
女孩:(自言自语)噢,我好孤单。我又冷又饿。没有人关心我。没有人要我的火柴。哎……
Girl: (Said cheerfully) Matches, so many matches. I want my matches. It’s me who want t
he matches. The little fire, it can let me feel warmer, as my grandma can do. The light will be so beautiful, so warm.
女孩:(兴奋地对自己说)火柴,这么多的火柴。我自己要了。需要火柴的人就是我。那小小的火焰,可以让我感到温暖,跟奶奶给我的温暖一样。它一定很美,很温暖。
Scene Ⅴ:The girl pulled one match out and struck it on the wall.
场景五:她拿出一根火柴,往墙上一擦。
The bright match light brightened the girl’s face and warmed her heart. In the wonderful moment,she began to dream. And now she was in front of a big stove.画外音:火柴那明亮的火焰照亮了女孩的笑脸蛋,温暖了她的心。在这美妙的时刻,她开始做梦。她梦到自己正站在一个大火炉跟前。(火炉上场)
hungryGirl: A stove! How warm and beautiful!
女孩:火炉!好暖和好美呀!
(She stretched out her feet. Just then, the blaze went out. And the stove vanished).(她伸出她的小脚丫。顿时,熊熊的火焰不见了,火炉也消失得无影无踪。)
Girl: Don’t! Don’t!
女孩:不要!不要!
(She struck a new match, and something wonderful happened. This time she was among her own family. She felt so warm and happy. )
(她又擦亮一根火柴。奇妙的事情发生了。这一次,她是在自己家里,她感到好暖和好幸福。)
Girl’s happy family: (sang together) We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. (say to the girl) Merry Christmas! We love you.
女孩幸福的一家:(一起唱)我们祝你圣诞快乐,我们祝你圣诞快乐,我们祝你圣诞快乐、新年快乐!(对女孩说)圣诞快乐,我们爱你!
Girl: (felt happy) Thank you. I love you, too.
女孩:(幸福地)谢谢你们。我也爱你们!
Mum: Come on, dinner is ready.
妈妈:快来吧,晚餐准备好了。
The others: We are coming.
家里其他人:我们来了。
Grandma: This is roast chicken. Help yourself.
奶奶:这是烤鸡,你吃点儿吧。(The roast chicken came up.)(烤鸡上场)
Girl: I like chicken. I like it. How delicious it’ll be. (wanted to catch the chicken)
女孩:我喜欢鸡肉。我喜欢。它肯定很美味。(企图抓住那烤鸡)
(She was just ready to have the delicious chicken when the blaze went out again. And all vanished just like before.)她正准备吃那美味的烤鸡,就在这时,火焰又灭了,所有的一切都跟刚才一样消失得无影无踪。
Girl: Don’t go! Don’t leave me alone. I’m hungry. I’m hungry and cold.
女孩:不要走!不要留下我一个。我好饿啊,我又冷又饿啊。
A little star fell by. She took out all the matches and struck them all. She hastily struck a whole bundle of matches. And her old grandma appeared.
画外音:一颗流星划过夜空。她拿出所有的火柴,把它们全都点燃了。她奢侈地擦亮了一整把火柴。然后她的老奶奶出现了。
Girl: Granny?
女孩:奶奶?
Granny: When a star falls, a soul is going up to God!
奶奶:当天上又有一颗流星划落,就是又有一个灵魂要去见上帝了!
Girl: Granny, granny, Take me away! Please! Take me away. I’m so cold, so hungry, so lonely. I
need you. I need you desperately. Take me to a place where there is no more cold, no more hungry, no more sad. For you are with me. For the God is with us. Take me away!