1--*Born of cold and Winter air And mountain rain combining,* 寒冷的夜晚伴随着山雨生出了她2--*This icy force both foul and fair.*不畏严寒的肆虐
3--*Has a frozen heart worth mining.*冰封的心等待着挖掘
4--*Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear.*寒冷剔透的心脏
5--*Strike for love And Strike for fear.*为了爱而不畏恐惧
6--*See the beauty Sharp and Sheer.*一双善于发现美丽的眼睛
7--*Split the ice apart.*打破寒冰结境
8--*And break the frozen heart.*融化冰封之心
9--*Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!*全神贯注!放手去爱!
10--*Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!*全神贯注!放手去爱!
11--*Beautiful! Powerful!*美丽又动人!
12--*Dangerous! Cold!*寒冷又危险!
13--*Ice has a magic Can't be controlled.*寒冰的魔法无法被掌控
14--*Stronger than one, Stronger than ten.*不害怕一个人也不害怕十个人
15--*Stronger than a hundred men!*一百个人也不放在眼里
16--*Born of cold and winter air And mountain rain combining.*寒冷的夜晚伴随着山雨生出了她17--*This icy force both Foul and Fair.*不畏严寒的肆虐gassy
18--*Has a frozen heart worth mining.*冰封的心等待着挖掘
19--*Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear.*寒冷剔透的心脏
20--*Strike for love and strike for fear.*为了爱而不畏恐惧
21--*There's beauty and there's Danger here.*美丽与危险共存
22--*Split the ice apart!*打破寒冰结境
23--*Beware the frozen heart.*融化冰封之心
24--Come on, Sven!快来呀斯文!
25--Elsa. Psst埃尔莎喂
26--Elsa!埃尔莎!
27--Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.快醒来
28--Anna, go back to sleep.安娜回你的床上去
29--I just can't. The sky's awake, so I'm awake,我睡不着天还没睡我也睡不着
30--so we have to play.我们来玩游戏吧
32--Do you want to build a snowman?你想堆雪人吗?
33--Come on, come on, come on, come on.来吧来吧来吧
34--Do the magic! Do the magic!来点魔法!来点魔法!
35--Ready? 准备好了没?
36--This is amazing!太神奇啦!
37--Watch this!看好了!
38--Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.嘿我是喜欢热情熊抱的雪宝
39--I love you, Olaf.我爱你雪宝
40--Al'right. Catch me! - Gotcha!接住我!-接住啦!
41--Again! Wait!再来一次!-等下!
42--Slow down!慢一点!
43--Anna!安娜!
44--Anna?安娜?
45--Mama! Papa!妈!爸爸!
46--You Ok, Anna. I Got you.没事的安娜我陪着你
47--Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!埃尔莎你做了什么?你又乱用魔法了!48--It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.这是个意外对不起安娜
49--- She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.她冰冷的-我知道我们得去哪
50--Ice?雪?
51--Faster, Sven!快点斯文!
52--Sven!斯文!
< Help!请帮帮我们!
54--My daughter!救救我们的女儿!
55--He is the King!他是国王!
<?小巨魔?
57--Shush. I'm trying to listen.嘘我要听听发生了什么
58--Cuties. I'm gonna keep you.小可爱我们一起偷听吧
59--Your Majesty!陛下!
60--Born with the powers or cursed?与生俱来的力量还是诅咒?
61--Born. And they're getting stronger.生下来就有的而且越来越强大
62--You are lucky it wasn't her heart.好在没有击中她的心脏
63--The heart is not so easily changed,击中心的话难以转变
64--But the head can be persuaded.击中头的话还有有办法
65--Do what you must.做你必须做的
66--I recommend we remove all magic,我要消除她身上所有的法力
67--even memories of magic to 为了安全连着这段记忆也一起
68--But don't worry, I'll leave the fun.别担心我会留下快乐的记忆
69--She will be okay.她会没事的
70--But she won't remember I have powers?她会忘记我的魔法?
71--- It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa,最好这样-听着埃尔莎
72--your power will only grow.你的魔力只会越来越强大
73--There is beauty 你会发现魔力的美好
74--But also great danger.同时也伴随着危险
75--You must learn to control it.你一定要学会掌控力量
76--Fear will be your enemy.恐惧会成为你的敌人
77--No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.不我们会保护她她能做到的相信我78--Until then,在她掌握力量之前
79--we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff.我们会锁上城门裁去城内人员
80--We will limit her contact with people减少她与人类的交往
81--and keep her powers hidden 让她的魔力不被人所知
82--including Anna.包括安娜
83--Elsa?埃尔莎?
84--*Do you want to build a snowman?*你想堆雪人吗?
85--*Come on let's go and play.*来吧我们一起来玩吧
86--*I never see you anymore. Come out the door.*好久没见到你了出来吧
87--*It's like you've gone away.*你就像消失了一样
88--*We used to be best buddies.*我们曾是最好的玩伴
89--*And now we're not. I wish you would tell me why.*现在却变了你能告诉我原因吗90--*Do you want to build a snowman?*你想堆雪人吗?
91--*It doesn't have to be a snowman.*玩什么都可以呀
92--*Go away, Anna.*离我远点安娜
<*Okay bye.*好吧拜
94--*The gloves will help. *带上手套就没事了看到了吗...
95--- *Conceal it.* - *Don't feel it.*隐瞒住-别去想
96--*Don't let it show.*别显现出来
97--*Do you want to build a snowman?*你想堆雪人吗?
98--*Or ride our bike around the hall?*还是去坡上骑车?
99--*I think some company *我觉得这里的人太少了..
100--*I've started talking to the pictures on the walls.*我试着跟墙上的画像讲话
101--*Hang in there, Joan.*坚持住Joan
102--*It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms.*这些空房子让人觉得有些寂寞
103--*Just watching the hours tick by.*凝视着时间滴答滴答
104--I'm scared. It's getting stronger.我很害怕我的魔力越来越强大
105--Getting upset only makes it worse.不安只会让情况变糟
106--Calm down.冷静下来
107--No. Don't touch me. Please. I don't want to hurt you.别碰我我怕伤害了你
108--See you in two weeks.两周后再见
109--- Do you have to go? - You'll be fine, Elsa.你要走了吗?-你会没事的埃尔莎
110--Elsa?埃尔莎?
111--*Please, I know you're in there.*请回答我我知道你在里面
112--*People are asking where you've been,*人们都在你
113--*They say have courage and I'm *他们说要有勇气而我在尝试
114--*I'm right out here for you. Just let me in.*我在外面等你让我进来吧
115--*We only have each other.*我么只拥有彼此了
116--*It's just you and me.*只有你和我
117--*What are we gonna do?*我们应该怎么办?
118--*Do you want to build a snowman?*你想堆雪人吗?
119--三年后
120--Welcome to Arendelle! Thank you, Sir!欢迎来到安瑞戴尔谢谢你!
121--Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.注意脚下大门马上要打开了122--Why do I have to wear this?我一定要穿这个吗?
123--Because the Queen has come of age.因为女皇的时代已经来临了
124--It's Coronation Day!今天是加冕日!
125--That's not my fault.跟我有什么关系
126--- What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack!你想要什么斯文? -给我点吃的!127--What's the magic word? Please!那就告诉我魔法单词是什么?
128--A..a... a... a! Share!是...分享!
129--I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!终于把大门打开了
130--And for a whole day!而且打开一整天哦!
131--Faster, Persi!快Persi!
132--Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.安瑞戴尔我们最神奇的交易国度
133--Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets打开门我就可以洞悉你的秘密
134--and exploit your riches.挖掘你的财富
136--Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to.我已经等不急想看看
137--See the Queen and the Princess.皇后跟公主了
138--I bet they're absolutely lovely.我打赌她们一定可爱极了
139--I bet they are beautiful.她们一定美级了
?安娜公主?
142--- Sorry to wake you, ma' - No, no, no. You didn't.抱歉要叫醒你-没事的
143--I've been up for hours.我起床几个小时了
144--Who is it?谁啊?
145--It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.还是我门马上就要开了
146--Time to get ready. Of course!要准备好了!-当然了!
147--Ready for what?准备什么?
148--Your sister's coronation, ma'am.你的加冕礼
149--My sister'我的加冕...
150--It's coronation day!今天是加冕日!
151--It's coronation day!加冕日!
152--*The window is open! So's that door!*打开了的窗户!打开了的门!
153--*I didn't know they did that anymore.*他们已经做了如此多的准备
154--*Who knew we owned 8000 ?*8000盘拉竟然已经准备到位
155--*For years I have roamed these empty halls.*多年以来我一直徘徊在这些寂寥的大厅里156--*Why have a ballroom with no balls?*我们的舞厅里为什么没有舞会?
157--*Finally, they're opening up the gates!*终于将打开大门!
158--*There'll be real, actual people*会有真正的百姓们来到
159--*It'll be totally strange.*肯定会很奇妙
160--*But wow am I so ready for this change!*但我已经做好准备了!
161--*For the first time in forever,*这里将第一次
162--*There'll be music, there'll be light.*奏响音乐点亮灯光
163--*For the first time in forever,*而我也将终于
164--*I'll be dancing through the night.*在舞会中一展舞技
165--*Don't know if I'm elated or gassy,*我是否太夸张了一点
166--*But I'm somewhere in that zone.*但我就是这么开心
167--*'Cause for the first time in forever,*我也终于不会
168--*I won't be alone. I can't wait to *再是一个人了等不急见到每一个人了169--*What if I meet "the one"?*如果我遇见"他"怎么办?
170--*Tonight, imagine me gown and all.*想象一下今晚盛装出席的我
171--*Fetchingly draped against the wall.*穿着最迷人的褶皱礼服
172--*The picture of sophisticated Grace.*美丽而又优雅的女士
173--*I suddenly see him standing there,*突然见到了伫立一旁的他
174--*a beautiful stranger tall and fair.*美丽白皙的皮肤高大的身材
175--*I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!*我的心一定会被巧克力堵上!
176--*But then we laugh and talk all evening,*我们畅谈欢笑整晚
177--*Which is totally bizarre.*肯定会很奇妙
178--*Nothing like the life I've led so far.*与我之前的生活迥然不同
179--*For the first time in forever,*这将是第一次
180--*There'll be magic, There'll be fun.*充满了魔力充满了欢乐
181--*For the first time in forever,*这将是第一次
182--*I could be noticed by someone.*我能被他人注视
183--*And I know it is totally crazy.*肯定会很奇妙
184--*To dream I'd find romance.*一想到浪漫的来临
185--*But for the first time in forever,*这将是第一次
186--*At least I've got a chance!*我的机会来临!
187--*Don't let them in. Don't let them see.*别让别人知道别让别人看到
188--*Be the good girl You always have to be.*你是个好姑娘你必须一直是
189--*Conceal. Don't feel.*要隐藏不要动真情
190--*Put on a show.*好好表现自己
191--*Make one wrong move and everyone will know.*一失足而天下人皆知
192--*But it's only for today.*仅此一天
193--*It's only for today! It's agony to wait.*仅此一天!等的心碎
194--*It's agony to wait.*等待让人心碎
195--*Tell the guards to open *快让守卫们把大门...
196--*The gate!*打开!
197--*For the first time in forever.*这将是第一次
198--*Don't let them in don't let them see*别让别人知道别让别人看到
199--*I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.*我梦寐以求的时刻终于要来临
200--*Be the good girl you always have to be.*你是个好姑娘你必须一直是
201--*A chance to change my Only world.*一个改变我孤独世界的机会
202--*Conceal. Conceal. Don't feel.*要隐藏不要动真情
203--*- A chance to find true love* *- Don't See, Don't Feel, Don't Let them know.*到真爱的机会-别给发现了被给发觉了别让人们知道了
204--*I know it all ends tomorrow,*仅此一天而已
205--*So it has to be today!*所以要抓住机会!
206--*'Cause for the first time *因为这将是第一次...
207--*For the first time in forever!*这将是第一次!
208--*Nothing's in my way!*没有什么能阻止我!
209--Hey! I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?嘿对不起你受伤了吗?
210--Hey!嘿!
211--I-ya, no. No. I'm okay. Are you sure?我我没事-真的吗?
212--Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going.我刚刚没有看路
213--- But I'm great, actually. - Oh, thank goodness.我没事的-谢天谢地
< 恩..
215--Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.我是南部小岛的汉斯王子
216--Princess Anna of Arendelle. ?我是安瑞戴尔的安娜公主-公主?
217--My Lady.尊敬的公主
< again.嗨
219--Oh boy.噢