Ross, when's this comet thing start?  罗斯,这个彗星的事 到底什么时候开始?
Well, technically, it started 7 billion years ago.  理论上来说,七百万年前
Okay. Fine, I'll stop. No teaching, okay?  好,我不讲课,好吗?
We'll just watch the pretty light streaking across the sky.  我们只欣赏美丽的流光划过天空
Okay?  好吗?
Whose official name is Bapstein-King. Okay! Okay!  它的正式名字 是巴布斯坦王,好!好!
There it is. Oh, look at that!  在那儿,你看!
Isn't Mother Nature amazing?  大自然真是神奇
That's a plane.  那是一台飞机
Well, all right, 1700 bags of peanuts flying   好吧,1700袋的花生 飞在那么高的地方…
that's pretty amazing too.  也是很神奇
-I wonder if you can see my apartment. -No, you can't.  -我在想能不能看到我家 -不能,看不到
-What? -I don't know.  -什么? -我不知道
Man, look at all those stars.  看看这些星星
Infinite space. It really makes you wonder, doesn't it?  无涯的天空,让你有无尽遐思,是不?
-Know what else makes you wonder? -What?  -知道还有什么让你有无尽遐思? -什么?
Check out the rack on that chick.  看看那个妞的胸部
The One Where They're Up All Night  本集播出:六人行夜未眠
19  我们已经在外面两个小时了…
and we haven't seen any stupid comets. Can we go now?  还没看到笨彗星,我们可以走了吗?
I mean, Chandler's getting chilly.  我是说,钱德冷死了
No, I'm not.  不,我没有
Then why are you wearing Monica's jacket?  那你为什么穿着摩妮卡的夹克?
Because it's flattering!  因为好看!
Come on, Monica. Come on, Monica.  走吧,摩妮卡,走吧,摩妮卡
-We're going too. We got a movie. -I won't say no to a movie.  -我们也要走了,租了电影看 -我从不错过看电影
Oh, Phoebe, we just actually wanted to be alone.  菲比,其实我们想独处
-Sh. Get me out of here. -Oh, okay.  -带我一起走 -哦,好
-
Hey, Ross. -What?  -嘿,罗斯 -怎样?
-Check it out. -Is it the comet?  -你看看 -那是彗星吗?
No. Look, there's a bug stuck in tar right here.  不,那是只被焦油黏住的虫
I can't believe..  我不能相信…
I bring you to see the   我带你来看巴布斯坦王彗星…
one of nature's most   大自然最壮观的现象之一…
and all you care about are bugs stuck in tar and some woman.  而你只关心被焦油黏住的虫 和一个女人
You know, there's two women, dude.  你知道,有两个女人,老兄
Show me where.  在哪里
Okay. Right up here.  好,在那里
Joey, where's the pipe that was holding the door open?  乔伊,我们拿来顶住门的管子呢?
I don't know.  我不知道
Yeah, I do.  哦,我知道
-Joey! -What? Hey, don't look at me!  -乔伊! -怎样?嘿,别看着我!
You wanted to come up here and look for some stupid Burger King comet.  是你要上来看什么笨汉堡王彗星的
It's called the Bapstein-King comet, okay?  它叫做巴布斯坦王彗星,好吗?
Hey, Bapstein was a very well-respected astronomer from..  嘿,巴布斯坦是一位 很受尊敬的太空人,由…
No!  不!
-Monica. -She's sleeping.  -摩妮卡 -她在睡觉
I know. Just a quick question.  我知道,很快问一个问题
Which one was Deep Impact and which one was Armageddon?  那一部是《彗星撞地球》 那一部是《世界末日》?get out of
Deep Impact was the one with Robert Duvall.  《彗星撞地球》是有劳勃杜瓦那部
Armageddon is what's going to happen to you if you wake me up.  《世界末日》是如果你叫醒我 会发生在你身上的
Sorry, I just can't sleep.  抱歉,我睡不着
Where's that book you're reading with two women who   你在看的那本书在哪儿? 有两个女人在溜冰…
and wearing those hats with the flowers on it.  戴着有花的帽子的
Because every time I look at that cover, I'm like..  每次我一看到它的封面,我就…
It's in the living room,  where there's also   在客厅,那儿有灯…
and no one will kick you in the shin.  而且没有人会踢你小腿
What?  什么?
Please don't be a spaceship. Please don't be a spaceship.  拜托不要是太空船 拜托不要是太空船
Oh, thank God.  感谢上帝
How could you be beeping? I just disconnected you!  你怎么可能还在?我把你断电了!
I took out your battery! How can..? Don't interrupt me!  我拿掉了你的电池! 怎么还能…?不要打断我说话!
Monica! Monica!  瑞秋!摩妮卡!
Come on!  真是的!
I can't believe this!  真受不了!
All right, well, I guess we know what we have to do to get down.  好吧,我想我们知道 要怎么做才能下去
Yeah, I guess we don't have a choice.  是啊,我想我们没有选择
Help us! Please, help us!  救命!救救我们!
We're stuck up on the roof, and we can't get down!  我们被困在屋顶,下不去!
Ross.  罗斯
I was thinking we'd just go down the fire escape.  我是在想用逃生梯下去
I know. I wasn't finished.  我知道,我还没说完
But don't worry!  但是不用担心!
We're gonna go down the fire escape!  我们会用逃生梯下去!
Sh!  我们会用逃生梯下去!
I'm sorry, I thought I'd make some warm milk and it would help me sleep.  抱歉,我想热点牛奶来帮助睡眠
With a wok?  用炒菜锅?
My boring book didn't put you to sleep?  我以为你要看我的书来帮助睡觉?
It got interesting.  它后来变得很有意思
Damn you, Oprah!  可恶的欧普拉!
Here, let me make the milk. I'm up anyway.  这儿,我来替你热牛奶 反正我已经起来了
You know what we could do now that we're up?  既然我们已经起来了 你知道可以做什么吗?
We could just talk to each other all night long.  我们可以促膝长谈
Like when we were first dating. It'd be fun.  像我们刚开始约会时那样 会很好玩的
-
Okay, that does sound fun. -Yeah.  -好,听来是很有意思 -是啊