出入境管理实用英语150句
(一)前台接待常用句
1、您好,我是外事民警。
  Hello, I’m a policeman in charge of foreign affairs.
2、欢迎您来到中国。
  Welcome to China.
3、这里是贵州省公安厅出入境管理局。
This is the Division of Exit - Entry Administration of guizhou provincial Municipal Public Security Bureau.
4、您有什么事吗?
  What can I do for you?  Can I help you?
5、厕所(电话)在那里?
  Where is the toilet (phone ) ?
6、在楼下。
  It’s downstairs.
7、在哪里可以照相?
  Where can I have a photo taken?
8、离这里不远,出了大楼,向右转,走大约100米有一家双雄公司,你可以在那里照相。
  It is not far from here. You are out of this building, then turn right, walk about 100 meters, you can see a  Shuang Xiong company where you can get your photo.
9、哪里能复印?
  Where can I get my copy?
10、多少钱?
  How much does it cost?
11、每张5毛钱。
  50 fen each piece.
12、请先在楼下拿号,等待叫号,再办理你的手续。
  First get your number ticket downstairs, please, then submit your application until your number shown on the screen.
13、我在哪里付款?
  Where should I pay?
14、收银台在电子屏幕下方。
  Cash counter is under the digital board.
15、你明白我说得意思吗?
  Have you got what I said?
16、你需要提交下列材料。
  You should provide us with the following documents.
17、请先填写表格。
  Please fill in the form first.
18、别着急,我们将尽全力帮助你。
  Take it easy,we’ll try our best to help you.
19、请耐心点儿。
  Be patient, please.
20、我们如何跟你联系?
  How can we contact you?
21、所有手续已办完。
  You have finished all the formalities.
22、谢谢你的合作。
  Thanks for your cooperation.
23 谢谢,你太好了。
  Thank you. It’s very nice of you.
24、别客气,这没什么。
  Don’t mention it.
25、不用谢。
  You are welcome.
26、很抱歉,我们无能为力。
  Sorry, I’m afraid we can’t help you.
exit是什么意思英语27、请等一下,我需要争得领导的同意。
  Please wait a moment, I need to ask my leader''s approval.
出入境管理实用英语150句(二)签证处常用句
28、外国人在中国居留要办理居留证。
Foreigners wishing to reside in China shall obtain residence certificates.
29、入境要事先办理入境签证。
Before entering China, you should obtain an entry visa.
30、如果你要去不开放的地区旅游,应当事先办理旅行证。
If you want to travel to places not open to foreigners, you must apply for a travel permit beforehand.
31、你可以到我们这里申请签证延期。
You can apply for visa extension here.
32、如果你来中国工作,应事先申请职业签证。
  If you want to work in China, you should apply for an ployment visa in advance.
33、中国与俄罗斯两国订有互免签证协议。
China and Russia have come to a mutual agreement on exempting visa requirement.
34、你经过边防检查了吗?
Have you gone through the border inspection?
35、你的居留证上的有效期到什么时间?
What’s the expiration date on your residence permit?
36、你可以在离开中国之前一个星期在我们这里办理一个返回签证。
You can apply for a re-enter visa here one week before your leaving China.
37、你应先到26号柜台接受处罚,然后再回到这里办理延期手续。
You should be subject to penalty, so please go to No.26 (twenty-six) counter first and then come back to complete the formalities for extension.