So what happened? Did a forest tick you off?  怎么回事,森林惹到你了?
We always say we need a place for the mail.  我们一直说需要信件柜
I started building one. But then I decided to take it to the next step.  所以我就动工了,然后呢 我决定更进上一层楼
You're building a post office?  你要盖邮局?
No,an entertainment unit, with a built-in mail cubby.  不是,是一个娱乐专用柜 内含信件柜
It's a one-day job,max.  顶多一天就能搞定 好
My word,those are snug!  你的裤子还真帖啊
These are my old work pants.  这是我的旧工作裤
Sergio Valente.  “亚曼范伦铁”
Power saw kind of got away from me there.  刚才电锯有点失控
The One With Frank Jr.  本集播出:“亲亲小弟”
Hey,Pheebs. Any sign of your brother?  菲比,你弟出现了吗?
No,but he's always late.  还没,不过他很爱迟到
-I thought you only met him once. -I did.  你不是只见过他一次? 是啊
I think it sounds big sister-y, "Frank's always late."  这样讲有的派头 “法兰克老是迟到”
Well,relax. He'll be here.  别急,他会来的
I know. I'm just nervous.  我知道,我只是很紧张
It's just,Mom's dead, don't talk to   我妈死了,我不和我说话
...Grandma's been sleeping a lot lately.  奶奶最近都在睡觉
It's just the "last-desperate- chance-to-have-a-family" kind of thing.  这是我拥有家人的最后机会
You're sweet to wait with me.  你真好,还陪我等
Actually,Gunther sent me. You're not allowed to have cups out here.  是阿甘叫我来的 杯子不能拿出来
Does anyone else think David Copperfield's cute?  还有谁觉得大卫考柏菲可爱?
No. But he told me he thinks you're a fox.  没有,不过他告诉我 他觉得你很帅
All right. Janice likes him.  珍妮丝喜欢他
In fact,she likes him so much, she put him on her "freebie" list.  喜欢到把他放进 她的名人性爱名单里
Her what?  她的什么?
We have a deal where we each pick five celebrities we could   我们说好 一人可以挑五个名人上床
...and the other one can't get mad.  另一个人不准生气
The heart of every healthy relationship:  这是健全男女关系的要素
Honesty,respect and sex with celebrities.  诚实、尊重、与名人上床
So who's on your list?  你的名单有谁?
  金贝辛格
... Cindy Crawford,  辛蒂克劳馥、荷莉贝瑞
...  雅丝敏布丽丝
...and Jessica Rabbit.  和罗杰兔的老婆洁西卡
You do realize that she is a cartoon, and way out of your league?  你知道她是卡通人物 而且和你不同挂吧?
I know. I just wonder if I could get her eyes to pop out of her head.  我知道,我是看看 我能不能让她的眼珠掉出来
Who would yours be?  摩妮卡,你会选谁?
First,I need a boyfriend. Then I can have a list.  我得先交男朋友,才能列名单
It's just a game,Mon.  只是好玩嘛,妈
Rach,how about you?  瑞秋,你呢?
I don't know. I guess Chris O'Donnell,John F.   不晓得,应该是克里斯欧唐纳 小约翰肯尼迪
... Daniel Day-Lewis,Sting and Parker Stevenson.  丹尼尔戴路易斯、史汀 和帕克史蒂文生
Spiderman?  蜘蛛人?
Hardy Boy.  哈第兄弟神探
-Peter Parker. -Thank you.  是彼得帕克 谢谢(其实瑞秋才是对的)
What about you,honey? Who'd be on your list?  你呢?你会选谁?
That kind of thing requires some serious thought.  这种事需要深思熟虑
First,I'd divide my prospective candidates into categories.  我会先把可能人选分门别类
What a geek!  怪人
Everybody,this is Frank! My half brother,Frank!  各位,这是法兰克 我同父异母的弟弟
This is everybody.  就是他们
-This is Ross. -How are you?  这是罗斯 你好吗?
This is Monica.  这是摩妮卡
And this is Rachel.  这是瑞秋
I'm gonna get coffee for us.  我去点咖啡
Hey,how do you guys get anything done?  你们怎么做得了事?
We don't,really.  我们是没做什么事
Do you guys have big plans?  你们有什么计划吗?
Oh,yeah. We're gonna connect and bond and everything.  有,我们要好好的联络感情
I thought we could go down to Times Square and pick up some ninja stars.  我们会去时代广场 买几个忍者娃娃
My friend,Larry,he wants me to take a picture of a hooker.  我朋友赖瑞托我拍的照片
We really don't take advantage of living in the city.  我们在纽约都白住了
Oh,sorry. Did I get you?  抱歉,我钻到你了?
No,you didn't "get" me!  没有,你没有钻到我
It's an electric drill!  那是电钻
You "get" me,you kill me!  你要是钻到我,我就死了
Calm down! Do you want this unit or not?  别激动 你要不要这个柜子嘛?
I do not want this unit!  我不要这个柜子
You should've told me before. I'm not a mind reader.  你不早说,我又不会心电感应
And we're out of beer. I'm going to Monica's.  没有啤酒了,我要去对面
Fine!  你去啊
Where you heading in those pants? 1982?  你穿这样要去哪里? 1982年?
I saw down at the hardware store,they got those designer tiles   对了,我在装潢建材店 看到名牌瓷砖在特价
...if you wanna redo your bathroom floor.  你可以重铺浴室地板
What's wrong with my bathroom floor?  我的浴室地板怎么了?
Nothing. It's just old and dingy, that's all.  没什么,只是又旧又暗
3tilesI highly doubt that.  没有这回事
If you move   你把篮子移开…
...you see how the tile used to be.  就能看到瓷砖原来的颜
I can't live like this! What are we gonna do?  这样我怎么住!怎么办?
Relax. Here,hold this.  别激动,拿着
This old stuff comes right up. I'll show you.  瓷砖一撬就掉,我弄给你看