商务英语翻译实例300
1.    Bill of Lading 提单
A title to goods isn't like a bill of lading.
货物所有权不同于提货单.
2.    A bill of lading may be either freight prepaid or freight payable at destination.
提单所规定的运费,可以预先支付,或在目的地支付.
3.    The bill of lading should be marked as “ freight prepaid ".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样.
4.    The ship - owner has issued a clean on board bill of lading.
船东已签发了清洁装运提单.
5.    Is it enough that we can have an on board bill of lading to claim a settlement? 我们有已装船提单就可索赔了吗 ?
6.    Oh, by the way, remember that we want extra copies
of the Bill of Lading.
噢, 还有, 记住,我们要一份提货单.
7.    We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单付款.
8.    The third party ocean Bill of Lading is not acceptable.
第三方的海运提单是不被接受的.
. cover    note 担保书;承保单
9.    Cover Note (Insurance Certificate) follows as soon as we receive it from the underwrite
r. 一接到保险人的保险凭证,我们就立即寄给你方
10.    风险指数    --- economic indicator 经济停滞    ---economic stagnation 风险资本---venture capital
合并和兼并---mergers and acquisitions
产品系列---product line
11.我方确认往来电报,参见所附文本。
We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.
12.兹随函附上及分说明书并另寄样品,供你方参考。
For your conference, we are enclosing a few copies of leaflets, and will send you samples under separate cover.
13.    出口导向的    增价税  export-oriented    value-added tax
廉价出售sell-off      公共支出 public spending
14.对这问题不必太固执,因为有许多方法可以解决。
Don’t be so stubborn about this problem because there is more than one way to skin a cat.
15.价格降到了最低点。Prices have reached rock bottom.
16.我还不能马上说定。I can’t say for certain off-hand.
17.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
18.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
All these articles are best selling lines.
19.进口部请我通知你:一个月前从贵公司订购的150吨煤至今仍未发货,能否请你过问一下此未发货事宜?请尽快发货,不胜感激。
I am requested by the Import and Export Department to inform you that the 150tons of coal ordered from your company one month ago have not been delivered. Will you be so kind as to institute enquiries concerning this non-delivery? It will be appreciated that you give your reply as soon as possible.
20.为了推广这些产品,本目录中的所有价格都可以打特价,给予15%的折扣。
In order to popularize these products, all the catalogue prices are subject to a special discount of 15%during the month of January.
21.贵方若可能在今后六个月内需要任何一种此类货物,我们建议贵方现在下订单,因为价格上涨很快。
If you are likely to require any of these items during the next six months, we advise you placing the order now as prices are rising rapidly.
22.我方很高兴就我们的产品向贵方报盘、报价。
We are very pleased to make you an offer/ a quotation for our product.
23.该产品市场需求量极大,供货有限,宜从速接受该报价为好。
As this product is in great demand and the supply limited, we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.
24.原油价格曾经一个月内涨了两倍。
At one time the price of the crude oil went up two-fold in a month.
25.诸如新加坡等避税港对印度的直接投资急剧上升了五倍。
Foreign direct investment to India from tax havens such as Singapore witnessed a sharp rise by five times.
26.我们很遗憾地告知,我们的一位客户已经决定减少四分之一的订货。
We regret to notify one of our clients have decided to cut down their order by 25%.
27.在国际市场上该商品的价格比此高25%。expressed翻译
The price for this commodity is 25% higher in the international market.
28.如果你方能够将价格降低20%,此生意则有望达成。
Business is possible if you can lower the price by 20%.
29.海外投资近年来在珠三角地区增加了三倍。
Overseas investment in the Pearl River Delta has quadrupled in recent years.
30.在国际市场上我们新生产的数码相机取得了接二连三的胜利。
Our new digital camera has achieved one success after another in the international market.
31.每多售出10架钢琴,给你方加0.2%的佣金。
For every additional 10 pieces of pianos sold, we’ll give you 0.2% more commission.
32.每箱货都装好了,讫待装船。
Every box of goods is packed and ready for shipment.
33.现寄上一份适合贵公司业务的,并附有图解的机械目录副本。
We are sending you by this post a catalogue, containing quotations for large orders taken from our existing stock.
34.如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将由大批续订。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.
35.我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破碎的。
We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage.
36.很抱歉未能寄上全套样本。
I regret to say that we cannot send you the full range of samples.
37.美国的经济下滑会导致中国经济增长放缓,但是媒体对于出口额在GDP中所占的影响过分夸大。
An American downturn will cause China’s economy to slow. But the likely impact is hugely exaggerated by the headline figures of exports as a share of GDP.
38.我方目录上产品并非全部终年有售。
Everything in our catalogue is not available all year round.
39.我不能保证一月份发货。