客服常用礼貌用语
    纬创客服:
郭慧婷    胡莎
李伟茹    张闫
文天哲    李文
目 录:
一、接听电话:
1.您好!XX客服服务中心,请问有什么需要我帮你的?
Hello/Good morning, this is XX Company, may I help you? / Whatcustomer的中文意思 can I do for you?/How can I help you?
2.您好!这里是XX号客服,很高兴为您服务。
Hello, customer service No. XX, (Im) glad to serve you.
电话停顿或繁忙:
3.对不起, 我听不到您的声音, 请重挂或换一部电话拨打好吗?
  I’m sorry. I cant hear you clearly, please dial it again or change another phone, ok?
4.对不起,您的声音很小,请问您是否使用免提方式?还是话筒离的较远,若使用免提方式,请您拿起话筒讲话好吗?
  I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. Are you using hands-free or far away from the receiver? If you using hands-free mode, pick up, please.
5.对不起,电话较忙,谢谢您的耐心等待,请问有什么可以帮助您?
  I’m sorry, the number you dialed is busy. Wait for a moment, please….What can I do for you?
6.对不起,今天的客户较多,谢谢您的耐心等待,请问有什么可以帮助您?
Im sorry. So many consumers here today. Thanks for your waiting. What can I do for you?
二、询问顾客:
7.好的,请讲。
Speaking, please.
8.好的,你能描述一下具体出现什么状况了吗?
Well, could you tell me what happened please?
9.您原来咨询过我们,对吗?
Have you call us before?
10.我们希望对每位顾客负责到底。
We will take responsibility for every customer.
11.对不起,请不要着急,您详细描述一下具体状况,好吗?
(Sorry,) don't worry, could you tell me what happened, please?
12.哦,然后呢?
Oh, what next? /And then?
13.您不要担心,我已经理解你的意思,现在在问你几个问题,好吗?        Please don't worry, I can understand what you mean, now, would I ask you few questions please?
14.是什么原因导致您有这种想法?
Whats the reason made you have this thought?
15.好的,那么您能不能说得跟具体一点儿?
Ok, would you tell me more detail?
16.好的,我明白你的想法了,我现在就给您办理退货手续。
Well, I know what you mean, and I will do for you right now.
17.您好,为了更好地为您提供服务,我们需要将你的资料进行登记,麻烦你告诉我您的手机号码,号码?
Hello, we need your information for a quality service. Would you tell me your phone number please?
18.实在不好意思,您问的问题我现在需要核实一下,我会尽快给您答复。
Sorry about this, I need time checking, I already record your question, and reply you as soon as possible.
19.谢谢您的合作,我们会尽快处理的。
Thanks for your cooperation. The problem will be solved as soon as possible.
三、核实问题:
20.对不起,麻烦您把刚才反映的问题再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, would you please describe the problem again?
21.请您稍等一下,我帮您核实。
Please wait a moment. I’ll check/verify it for you.
22.很抱歉,您所提到的问题,由于*****原因,我需要进一步核实,请您留下,我们会将结果及时回复给您。
Im sorry for the problem you mentioned. As…... we need to check it further. Please leave your telephone number, we will reply to you in time/promptly.
23.对不起,为了防止您的个人财产安全,我们需要跟您核对一下资料。先生/小,你贵姓?