现代美国英语口语之财务部专用英语之财务日常对话
1.你通晓财会么?
Are you versed in accounting?
在英美财会人员经常被人这样发问。英语在表达在某方面“熟悉”,“通晓”之类意义时,常用上 be versed in/ be skilled at/ be adept at/ be home at 等:
Are you skilled at auditing? (你审计方面熟悉么?)
She is very adept at statistics. (她通晓统计。)
Miss Li is home at cost accounting. (李小非常熟悉成本会计。)
2.你想当会计师还是审计师?
Do you want to be an accountant or an auditor?
选择疑问句也是英语中常见现象,问某事某人是甲还是乙:
Which department do you want to work for, a business or a government branch? (你想在哪个部门上班,商务部门还是政府部门?)
Are you a statistician or an accountant? (你是统计师还是会计师?)
3.你觉得做出纳员怎样?
less is more英文理解
What do you think of becoming a cashier?
询问对方对某事某人的看法,惯常用的句式就是:What do you / How do 等等:
What do you think of our new cashier? (新来这个出纳怎样?)
How do you like being an auditor? (你觉得当一名审计怎样?)
What do you feel like being an statistician? (你觉得做统计员怎样?)
4.你现在进修哪一科,预算会计还是税务会计?
Which course are you taking, the budgetary accounting, or the tax accounting?
此类句子是典型的选择疑问句式,也是询问最多的句式之一:
Which course is more difficult, international accounting or social accounting? (哪一门课程更难,是国际财会还是社会财会?)
Which is more complicated, management accounting or cost accounting. (哪一门课程更复杂,管理会计还是成本会计?)
5.在美国,私营会计与公共会计有什么不同?
What is the difference between private accounting and public accounting in the U.S.A?
询问请教对方甲与乙的差别,用得最多的句式之一便是“What is the ?”或者是“What does A differ from ?”
What is the difference between cost accounting and budgetary accounting? (成本会计同
预算会计有什么区别?)
What does international accounting differ from com-mon accounting? (国际财会同普通财会有什么不同?)
6.我们做股票交易需要财会信息么?
Do we need accounting information for stock exchange?
need 一词在英语中容易混淆,意为“需要,必须”,在肯定句中多为行为动词,而在疑问句中多作为情态动词出现,否定句中则兼而有之 :
Need engineers understand accounting in the United States? (美国的工程师需要懂财会么?)
Why need officers study management accounting? (为什么官员们要学习管理会计?)
Why need engineers learn cost accounting and business accounting? (为什么工程师要了解成本会计和商业会计?)
7.你是否学过成本会计?
Have you ever studied cost accounting?
询问对方过去的事对现在的影响,常用完成时,所强调的是现在情况,这句话的意思是“你现在懂不懂成
本会计?”。以下几句都是这类结构 :
Have you ever been to Shanghai? (你去过上海么?)
Has she ever done administrative accounting? (她做过行政会计么?)23
Has Mr. Douglas written any books on banking? (道格拉斯先生写过银行方面的书么?)
8.何时何地因何缘故选修财经?
When, where and why did you take the study of finance?
这是典型的复合问句,正式面试的时候常有这样的发问,答话人必须一一答清楚。这样的发
问还有:
When and how did you study accounting? (何时怎样学的财会?)
When and where did you take the course of cost accounting? (何时何地学的成本会计?)
Where and how did you learn the news? (这条消息你是从哪里、是怎样听来的?)
9.你能习惯乏味的工作么?
Can you get used to tedious work?
英语中表达习惯于何事、何物的时候,常用“be used to,get used to be,accustomed to”等结构,例如:
I’ve got used to the work here. (我已经习惯了这里的工作。)
I am accustomed to the dull and tedious work. (我已经习惯了乏味的工作。)
Are you used to the climate here? (你习惯这里的气候么?)
10.你是否想过要改行当一名统计员?
Have you got the idea of changing the job to be a statistician?
英语中常用动名词作为介宾结构,修饰一个中心名词,这在口语中所见不鲜:
Have you got the idea of going to study finance abroad?(你是否想过出国学财经?)
That is only one way of inspecting the accounts. (这是查账的唯一方法。)
I don’t have any good method of teaching English.(教英语我没有什么好的方法。)
11.我不懂基础会计,就更谈不上成本会计了。
I don’t understand the basic accounting, let alone the cost accounting.
英语中表达递进关系时,最常用的有“let alone”“still less”“much less”等,例如:
I cannot afford to rent [rent] a house, let alone buy it.(我连房租都付不起,就更谈不上买房。)
This firm can hardly pay for the salary , still less for their development. (这间公司连工资都是问题,就更谈不上发展了。)
This firm has never built a common highway, much less an expressway . (这家公司连普通公路都未造过,就更谈不上建高速路了。)
12. 一半因为债务一半因为技术原因公司垮台了。
What with the debt, and what with their technique, this firm collapsed.
表达部分原因,最常用的是“”“partly because”“partly with”这类结构:
She dare not tell the truth, partly because of her fear.(她不敢说明真相,部分原因是害怕。)
Partly with the rain and partly with the traffic , Mr. Zhang didnn’t come this morning. (
一半因为下雨, 一半因为交通,张先生今早没来上班。)
13. 使我惊奇的是,刘小通过了注册会计师考试。
To my surprise, Miss Liu passed the exam of certified accountants.
放在句首的插入结构(有的语法书称之为提醒结构),往往是一个“to one 抯+n(名词)”结构:
To my sorrow, Miss Li has made another big error again. (使我感到遗憾的是,刘小又出了一个大的错误)。
To my astonishment, her English has improved  very much. (使我惊奇的是,她的英语进步很快)。

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。