1、谁惹你生气的?
Who got your goat?
2、她一直对我怀恨在心。
She has been bearing me a grudge.
3、不要推卸责任。
Don't pass the buck.
4、我感到很惭愧。
I felt like two cents.
5、他总是喜欢别人的茬。
He always likes to find faults with other people.
6、在她看来,别人都不是人。
She treats everyone like dirt.
7、她真是厚脸皮。
She's just thick-skinned.
8、我受不了她。
I can't put up with her.
9、物以类聚,人以分。
Birds of a feather flock together.
10、我与你的意见一致。
I see eye to eye with you.
11、我们关系很好。
We are on good terms.
12、人各有所好。
Many people, many tastes.
13、对一个人好的东西对另一个人来说未必也是好的。
One man's meat is another man's poison.
14、人多好干活。
Many hands make light work.
15、人多不出活。
Many hands make slight work.
16、众人的主意总比一个人的好。
Two heads are better than one.
17、人多意见杂。
Many man, many minds.
18、得寸进尺。
You give him an inch and he'll take a mile.
19、我是不会靠别人的施舍过日子的。
I won't live on the handouts of other people.
20、我们应当学会说话合时宜,做事多考虑。
We should learn to say things in season and do things in moderation.
21、别动不动就发火,记住:要保持冷静。
Don't fly into a rage at the drop of a hat. Remember: keep cucumber cool!
22、骄者必败。
Pride goes before a fall.
23、他这几天趾高气扬的。
He is on his high horse these days.
24、他不懂事。
He has no sense.
25、他是一个难对付的家伙。
He's a hard nut to crack.
26、我真搞不懂为什么他好象和几乎每个人都有仇似的。
I can't make out why he seems to have a bone to pick with almost everyone.
27、他对老婆乖的不得了,看到她总是必恭必敬的。
He's just like a lamb with his wife and always comes to her hat in hand.
28、他这个人很自负,这使得他不是和厂里的同事过不去就是得罪于老板。
He has a high opinion of himself which makes him either get cross with a co-worker in the factory or get in Dutch with the boss.
29、那天她可把我惹火了。
She really drove me mad that day.
30、别担心,大胆试一试,你很快就会学会的.
Don't worry. Just go for it, you’ll get it soon.
31、我们的想法不谋而合.
Your idea coincides with mine.
32、有时事情并不像我们所希望的那样。
Sometimes things are not always what we wish them to be.
33、Lisa这一段好象和她的老板相处的不好。
Lisa doesn't seem to get on nicely with her boss these days.
34、如果你随手乱扔废物的话,就会破坏周围环境的自然美。
If you litter, you will spoil the natural beauty of the surroundings.
35、她特别随和,从来没和任何人吵过嘴。
She gets on with people:she has never had any oral fight with anyone.
36、恶有恶报。
Evils set,evils get.
37、我可不是个随波逐流的人。
I'm not the kind of person who likes to swim with the tide.
38、你应该心平气和的好好和她谈谈心。
You should be in a placid mood and have a heart-to-heart talk with her.
39、我知道怎样适应新的环境。
I know how to accommodate myself to new circumstances.
40、一想到那天说的话我就后悔的要死。
I could bite my tongue off whenever I think of what I had said that day.
41、我可不是那种爱诽谤别人的人。
I'm not the sort of person who speaks evil of other people.
42、他这个人恩将仇报。
He is the sort that bites the hand that feeds him.
43、我真搞不懂她怎么会嫁给了那个穷小子.(屈尊嫁人)
I can't make out why she married with the left hand.
44、祸不单行。
Misfortunes never come singly.
45、生活充满坎坷。
Life is full of twists and turns.
46、对我来说,生命固然重要,但更重要的则是对人类的贡献。
Life is important to me, but more important still is my contribution to the human race.
47、我们应作命运的主宰,不要作命运的奴隶。
We must learn to be masters of our fate, not slaves to it.
48、只有懂得生命价值的人才能体验到生活的幸福。
He that can genuinely feel the happiness of life who truly knows the value of it.
49、人世间祸福难以预料,意外的打击,有时会将人逼上绝路。
In human life, happiness and misfortunes are often beyond our expectations, and an unexpected blow may even drive one up the wall.
50、这位传奇人物曾饱尝人世的辛酸。
This legendary man has endured almost all the bitterness of human life.
51、他为中国的教育事业奉献了宝贵的一生。
He devoted all his life to the cause of China's education.
52、人类最可怕的疾病就是怀疑自己有病。
The worst disease for human beings is the suspicion of having had a disease.
53、 生活中的成功者只有一种,那就是能够忍受的人。
There is only one kind of people that are truly successful: those who are brave enough to tolerate.
54、我是我命运的主宰,我是我灵魂的主人。
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
55、在你不走运的时候,事事都不顺心。
On your black letter day, nothing will go your way.
56、她怀孕了。
She is in the family way.
57、他被打的鼻青脸肿。
He was beaten black and blue.
58、他被打的不省人事。
He was knocked into the middle of next week.
59、她平安的回到了家。
She came back home safe and sound.
60、不要陷入绝望,你还有机会。
Don't abandon yourself to despair. You still have chances.
61、我恨死他了。
I hate his guts.
62、
希望我们走运。
I wish luck is on our side.
63、小偷被当场抓住。
The thief was caught red-handed.
64、我们占了上风。
We got the upper hand.
65、他一阵风的冲回了家。
He rushed back home as if on the wings of the wind.
66、那部电影真使人感到毛骨悚然。
That movie really made our hair stand on end.
67、他高兴极了。
He is in the seventh heaven.
68、他如坐针毡。
He is on pins and needles.
69、他意志坚强,立场坚定。
He is iron-willed and stands firm.
70、昨天我遇到了他。
I bumped into him yesterday.
71、每一件新的生意开始的时候都会比较困难的。
Every new business has teething troubles.
72、我对此一无所知。
I didn't have an inkling about it.
( Inkling作名词意思是"暗示,略知"的意思。)
73、他要是注意一下他的言行就好了。
He should have minded his steps.
74、完蛋了,没有希望了。
It's on the rocks.
75、那是我最拿手的。
That's my best line.
76、生活就是这样:有甜,也有苦;有幸福,也有痛苦。
Such is life: there are sweetness and bitterness, and happiness is often companied with sorrows.
77、我表达起来有点困难。
I have some difficulty in expressing myself.
78、我常把s和th搞混。
I'm always confused with "s" and "th".
79、你能用英文写文章吗?
Can you write in English?
80、你的发音很好。
Your pronunciation is excellent.
81、我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
How can I improve my spoken English?
82、闲暇时,你干些什么?
What do you do in your spare time?
83、我喜欢听流行音乐。
I like listening to pop music.
84、我喜欢踢足球。
I like playing football.
85、你什么时候下班?
What time do you finish your work?
86、你什么时候开始工作?
What time do you start work?
87、你昨天早上几点起床?
When did you get up yesterday morning?
88、我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起。
I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9.
89、我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。
I woke up seven and got up right away.
90、我留下加了一会儿班。
I stayed and did some extra work.
91、我匆忙赶到办公室。
I hurried to my office.
92、我在路上吃的早饭。
I had my breakfast on the way.
93、我过去常一大早出去散步。
I used to take a walk in the early morning.
94、他曾与我是邻居。
He used to live in my neighborhood.
95、过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?
Did you use to go fishing with friends?
96、我们认识有六年了。
We have known each other for 6 years.
97、自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了。
It has been a long time since last came here.
98、你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
Can you guess wha
t I was doing this morning?
99、他在信里说什么了?
What did he say in the letter?
100、谁将陪你去机场?
Who will accompany you to the airport?
101、你打算拿这些书怎么办?
What are you going to do with the books?
102、我打电话给你时你在干吗?
What were you doing when I called?
103、这座楼有多高?
What's the height of the building?
104、这个大象有多重?
How much does the elephant weight?
105、你的新衣服是什么颜的?
What's the color of your new dress?
106、你的鞋多大尺寸?
What's the size of your shoes?
107、你的气球是什么形状?
What's the shape of your balloon?
108、她和约翰订婚/结婚了。
She's engaged/married to John.
109、你们结婚多久了?
How long have you been married?
110、玛丽上星期做妈妈了。
Mary gave birth to a baby last week.
111、你和你父母住一起吗?
Do you live with your parents?
112、他妻子去年去世了。现在他一个人住。
His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone.
113、我总在做出决定,比如戒烟。
I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking.
114、我决定不卖房子了。
I've decided not to sell the house.
115、她坚持说那没关系。
She insists that it doesn't matter.
116、不,还没有。
No, I haven't decided yet.
117、请给个明确的答复。
Give me a definite answer, please.
118、现在8频道播什么节目?
What's on Channel 8 now?
119、我不知道,你可以看看《电视报》。
I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide.
120、咱们看看有没有别的节目。
Let's see what else is on.
121、昨晚你看特别节目了吗?
Did you see the special last night?
122、我不想再看这个电视节目了。
I don't want to see any more of this TV show.
123、你得做手术。
You have to be operated on.
124、医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。
The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily.
125、杰克病后复原了
Jack is up and about now.
126、我需要住院吗?
Do I need to be hospitalized?
127、你看过医生了吗?
Have you seen the doctor?
128、你今晚真是光彩照人。
You look radiant tonight.
129、那是一次可怕的经历。
It was a terrible experience.
130、我无聊死了。
I am bored to death.
131、他的恭维让我恶心。
His flattery makes me sick.
132、这些花真香!
How fragrant the flowers are!
133、此房出租。
This house is for rent.
134、我想要一套有两间卧室和一个厨房的公寓。
I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.
135、市区的房子很贵。
The houses downtown are very expensive.
136、每月租金多少?
How much is the rent for a month?
137、你喜欢什
么样的家具?
What kind of furniture do you like?
138、晚会上你穿什么?
What will you wear for the party?
139、你应该把你的套装拿去洗烫一下。
You should have your suit cleaned and ironed.
140、你的鞋带松了。
Your shoe lace is loose.
141、这鞋已经不能穿了。
The shoes are worn-out.
142、这件衬衣不再合我身了。
The blouse no longer fits me.
143、在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见。
I cannot agree with you on this point.
144、全班同学正在热烈讨论。
The whole class is in a heated discussion.
145、请把你刚才说的总结一下。
Please sum up what you said just now.
146、最后我们达成了一致。
Finally, we came to an agreement.
147、我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题。
I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this question any further.
148、毕业后我想当记者。
I want to be a journalist after graduation.
149、如果明天不下雨,我们就去野餐。
If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we'll have a picnic.
150、他可能会继承父业。
He will probably follow in his father's footsteps.
151、我会工作五年,然后会学校。
I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school.
152、我们周末开个派对,你觉得怎么样?
What do you say we have a party this weekend?
153、你应该听老师的话?
You should take the advice of your teacher.
154、我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱。
In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.
155、如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学。
If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.
156、我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意了。
I am old enough to make up my own mind.
157、不要随地吐痰行吗?
Would you mind not spitting everywhere?
158、从地理位置上说,中国位于北半球。
Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere.
159、在这个国家,天气通常十分恶劣。
In this country, the weather is usually very awful.
160、在每年的这个时候,伦敦寒冷而多雾。
It's cold and foggy in London at this time of the year.
161、这个国家以其美丽的湖泊而闻名于世。
This country is famous for its beautiful lakes.
162、这个国家的气候如何?
What kind of climate do you have in this country?
163、每人必须接受九年的义务教育。
Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education.
164、有许多培训班与夜校。
There are many training classes and night classes. weight代表什么意思
165、她正在修英语和经济双学位。
She is working for her double major in English and Economics.
166、一些学生因贫困而辍学。
Some students quit school due to poverty.
167、高考竞争激烈。
There is fierce competition in the college Entrance Examina