crash是什么意思
流行口语,每日一句
1Stop bullying me! Leave me alone.别再欺负我了,让我静一静。
  Why can't you leave me alone?为什么就不能放过我?
2You can't do me like this.你不能这样对我。
3I don't want to be the third wheel.我可不想当电灯泡。
4I wouldn't want to bother any love birds.我可不想打扰那些如胶似漆的情侣们。
5They are a match made in heaven.他们是天造地设的一对。
6Our boss pushes us hard.我们的老板对我们很严格。
  push sb. hard: 把某人逼得很紧,对某人很严格。
  Teachers and parents are pushing us very hard.老师和父母把我们逼得很紧。
  Don't push your employees so hard.别把你的员工逼得太紧了。
7I would like to request my travel reimbursement.我的旅费需要报帐。
8I laughed incredibly hard last night. I almost died.我笑得很夸张,差点没笑死。
  I was incredibly full last night. I almost died.我昨天吃地很饱,差点给撑死。
  I was incredibly angry with him yesterday. I almost die.我昨天对他很生气,差点给气死。
9You scared the shit out of me.你吓死我了。
  scare the shit out of sb. :吓了一大跳。Shit 的原意是排泄物。
10The actress is a big shot.这个女演员是个大腕。      big shot: 大腕,大人物。
    My grand-father was a big shot .我爷爷是一个头面人物。
11He is only a stunt-double.他只是个替身演员。
12He is lame.他很无趣
    The joke is so lame.这个笑话太冷了。
13I have no sense of direction.我是个路痴。
14I know that city like the back of my hand.我对那座城市了如指掌。
    like the back of my hand: 了如指掌
15Don't beef and do something.别发牢骚,做点事吧!
    beef 这里是动词,表示"抱怨,发牢骚"的意思。
    The man who likes to beef often has little to complain about.
    喜欢发牢骚的人经常没有什么值得去抱怨的事。
16I don't have the heart to tell you.我不忍心告诉你。
    not have the heart to do: 不忍心
17It's too good to be true.哪有这种好事!
18I almost got bamboozled.我差点就被忽悠了。
    He was bamboozled into joining the club.他是被忽悠进来俱乐部的。
    The con artist bamboozled her out of $600.那骗人的老手骗走了她600美元。
19Did he take you to a candlelight dinner?他有带你去烛光晚餐吗?
20He is a flirt.他是调情高手。
    He was born a natural flirt and he is good with a lot of girls.
    他是个天生的调情高手,他对每个女生都很好。
    He is trying to flirt with you. Be careful!他试著在跟你打情骂俏,你要当心点。
21We had a brainstorming session.我们来了一次头脑风暴。
22We need to sit down and brainstorm ideas.我们需要坐下来集思广益。
23He doesn't want to go steady.他还不想定下来。    go steady 表示"认真地发展一段恋
    He wants to go steady with me.他想跟我发展下去。
    Let's go steady.我们都认真对待这段关系吧。
24Let's put our heads together.让我们集思广益吧
    put someones' heads together, 把头放在一起,引伸出来就是集思广益。
    Let's put our heads together and figure out what we can give her for her birthday.
    让我们一起想想,给她送什么生日礼物吧。
    Let's put our heads together and think about how to learn English well.
    我们一起好好想想,该如何学好英语。、
25Could you stop flipping the channels?你能不能不要一直转台啊?     
    flip the channel: 电视换台,转台
26Our TV gets too much snow.电视信号不好。
27You do the math.你自已算算看吧。        do the math: 自己算算看
    —— How long have you been waiting at the airport?
    —— I came here at 9 am, and now it's 3 pm. You do the math.
    你在机场等多久了?
    我早上九点就来了,而现在已经是下午三点了,你自己算算看有多久吧!
28She's pushing me over the edge.她让我快要抓狂啦!  push sb. over the edge: 使某人抓狂29That's the final straw.这是最后一次警告。
30We're in the same boat.我们处境相同。
31Just stay put, all right?  站着别动好吗?    stay put: 站在原地,别走动,站着别动
32He really has an ear for music.他确实能听懂音乐。
have an ear for sth. 是指"……有鉴赏力""……很有天分",一般是和听力有关的方面。    You really have an ear for languages.你对语言很有天赋
33They had taken to their heels.他们已经逃之夭夭了。
    take to one's heels: 逃跑,逃之夭夭,溜之大吉。
    When police arrived, the thieves had already taken to their heels.
34I trust your mouth.我不怕吃你的口水。
    That's OK. I trust your mouth.没事,我不介意吃别人的吃过的东西。
    ——Here,have a taste.来尝一下。
    ——No offense, but I don't trust your mouth.不好意思,我比较介意吃别人吃过的。
35Don't jump the gun.别太早发火。
jump the gun原义是"起跑时抢跑"。引申意义是"太早行动"或是"不明究理的情况下乱发脾气  Hey! Don't jump the gun. What's up?喂,不要太早生气,到底发生了什么事?
36、I hope I'm not in the way.我希望我没有碍手碍脚。
in the way: 挡道,造成妨碍,碍手碍脚。也可说成in one's way表示"挡着某人的道。反         
义是off the way.
    I'm afraid your car is in the way.看来你的汽车挡着道了。
    Get off my way, you idiot.走开,白痴!(此句慎用)
37、No monkey business.不许胡闹。
monkey business 胡闹,捣乱
He told the boys to quit their monkey business, or he would call a teacher.
他告诉那些男孩子不要再胡闹,不然他就叫老师。
38What about a stroll after supper?晚饭后去溜达溜达怎么样?
Stroll = leisure walk/闲散,惬意的散步,溜达。 亦可作动词。
On Sunday evening people stroll along the boulevard.星期日的傍晚,人人都沿着大街遛达。
39I break my neck to get an A.为了得A,我拼了。
You don't have to break your neck fixing this TV set: I really don't need it next week.
你不必赶紧地修这个电视机,我下星期并不需要它。
40、She is a grass widow.她就跟守活寡似的。